Constant Contact is all about helping the small business owner promote themselves in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. If you aren't already using their Email Marketing, you are missing a huge opportunity. You can do things with email marketing that you can't imagine until you see it in action. With the new Event Marketing from Constant Contact, they have stepped it up to a whole new level. Event marketing allows the small business to do things that, previously, were cost prohibitive. Just a few highlights:
- A super simple tool to manage events – Constant Contact provides step-by-step instructions to help you. You don't need any technical or designs skills at all. Anyone can do it.
- Online registration – I have spent hundreds of dollars for a special registration landing page for events. This is professional looking and you can't beat the price.
- Tracking and analysis – One of my favorite aspects of the Constant Contact email marketing programs is the powerful analysis tools they provide. With Event Marketing you get those same capabilities in an online dashboard and detailed reports.
- An entire event marketing toolbox – You have easy-to-use invitations, reminders, landing pages, and calendar. Simple and quick.
- Collect payments online – If you charge for your event, you can accept Amex, Discover, MC, and Visa with PayPal processing. It's totally automated.
- Fantastic support – Of course, you've got me. BUT…the Constant Contact experts offer FREE, unlimited, personalized coaching by phone, email, chat, or in person. They also have tutorials that are short and to the point.
With events it's all about the relationships. Whether it's four or 400, events let you deepen the relationships with customers, members or donors.
Imagine what you can do:
Seminars, Open houses, wine tastings, product demos, fundraisers, group meetings, parties…the list goes on and on.
You have the links above or the links on my website. And, of course, you can always call or stop by.
Advantage Printing is a commercial print & marketing services provider serving small and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and churches.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidamoore