A lot of hard work goes into the planning of an event. Event promotion or marketing is just one piece of the puzzle, but it can be the most critical piece. If an event is not promoted successfully, all the other preparation goes to waste (not to mention the money down the drain).
My mission at Advantage is to make it easy for small businesses, churches, and nonprofits to grow their relationships with customers and members. And while I may not be able to help with the detailed operational aspects of an event, Advantage does have the technology to help you succeed with communications and promotions.
Communications is critical at every stage of your event, from the planning to the managing to the post-event evaluation. The success of your event depends on your ability to promote it to your target audience. It's just that simple. With that in mind, there may be people outside your in-house contact list that you want to inform about your event, and you need to communicate effectively to them as well.
So how does Advantage "Event Marketing" help you communicate more effectively to your audience? Our event marketing platform is web-based and allows you to:
- Create an event homepage that describes the details of you event and drive all the online traffic to this page
- Take your event homepage URL and share it on social networking sites
- Send targeted emails to your contacts
- Use our online registration system to capture registrations and payments electronically and securely 24/7
- Track progress of your invitations, registrations, and payments using our in-product dashboard or our automated reporting feature
- Send follow-up email reminders to you registrants
- Let people see all your upcoming events at a glance using our Event calendar
And, when you combine event marketing with an online survey, you can complete the event experience by soliciting feedback both before and after your gathering, giving your attendees a stake in the event's success.
If you're successful in your marketing efforts, your event will be successful. You'll be able to deepen relationships that are at the heart of your business organization. That's what it's all about.
Advantage Printing is a commercial print and marketing service provider serving churches, nonprofits and small to mid-sized businesses.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidamoore
David A. Moore